Indiana / Northeast Indiana
ICRA 24 Hour
- The ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment) class is an extensive 24-hour program that provides IKORCC members with a comprehensive understanding of infection control protocols in healthcare construction settings. This course is specifically designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage infection risks and ensure the safety of patients and healthcare workers during construction or renovation projects.
- Throughout the class, IKORCC members will delve into the fundamentals of infection control, including identifying potential sources of contamination, implementing proper barrier systems, and applying appropriate containment strategies. They will also learn about risk assessment methodologies, evaluating potential hazards, and developing comprehensive infection control plans.
- Through a combination of interactive lectures, practical exercises, and case studies, participants will gain practical skills in implementing infection control measures specific to healthcare environments.
- Students MUST ATTEND ALL DAYS
Tools & Materials:
- Hard Hat, PPE (Gloves, Safety Glasses, Work Boots), Tape Measure, Writing Instruments