- January 7th-9th 1st Aid / CPR / AED / BBP Evenings; Mon – Wed
- January 28th, 29th Scaffold Refresher Evenings
- February 2nd Fall Protection Saturday
- February 21st & 23rd Solid Surface Thursday evening; 8 hours Saturday
- Week of April 8th Level / Transit Evenings. Mon – Thurs; hands on Saturday
- Weeks of April 22nd & 29th Scaffold 40 Evenings M-W, and Saturday (2weeks)
- May 29th, 30th & June 1st Fork Truck and Rough Terrain Lift Evenings; Hands on Saturday
- June 8th Aerial Lift Saturday
- June 24th-26th 1st Aid / CPR / AED / BBP Evenings; Mon – Wed
- Weeks of August 12th & 19th OSHA 30 Evenings; Mon – Thurs (2 weeks)
- Weeks of September 30th & October 7th Rigging 40 Evenings; Mon – Thurs hands on Saturday (2 weeks)
- October 21st-23rd Solid Surface Mon – Wed; Evenings
- Weeks of October 28th & November 4th Total Station Evenings. Mon – Thurs; Mon, Tues and 8 hours Saturday
- November 18th, 19th Scaffold Refresher Evenings
- Week of December 16th Rigging Refresher Evenings; Mon – Thurs
All classes are on a first come first served basis.
All evening classes are from 5:00pm until 9:00pm.
All daytime classes are from 7:30am until 4:00pm.
Merrillville Classes are Central time,
Lafayette Classes are Eastern Time
Dues MUST be current
To register for classes, or for more information, call the Merrillville Campus at
When calling the Merrillville Training Center to schedule a class,
please have your UBC ID and your BCRC or IUCSAT number available.
Classes may be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances.
Classes may be added as needed,
notifications will be sent out via ROBO call out system.
- Aerial Lift – 8 hours. Class size 12
- ICRA – (Infection control Risk Assessment) – 24 hours; Class size 10. Mon-Thurs; 8 hours on Saturday. Blood-borne Pathogens can be renewed by attending first 4 hours of the class.
- Fall Protection – 8 hours. Class size 16
- First Aid / CPR / AED / BBP – 12 hours. Class size 12. Evenings.
- Industrial Lift Truck and All Terrain Lift – Class Size – 12. Evenings; hands on Saturday
- Level / Transit-Class size 8. Mon-Thurs; hands on Saturday
- OSHA 30 – 30 hours. Class size 40 max, 5 min. Mon-Thurs for 2 weeks.
- Rigging 40 – 40 hours; Class size 12. Mon – Thurs for 2 weeks; hands on Saturday
- Rigging Refresher – 16 hours – Class size 12. Mon-Thurs
- Robotic Total Station Layout (Prerequisite Total Station) — 8 hours; Class size 6
- Roof Framing 101 – 16 hours; Class size 8. Wed, Thur; 8 hours Saturday
- Scaffold 40 – 40 hours – Class size 24. Mon – Wed & Saturday’s for 2 weeks
- Scaffold Refresher – 8 hours – Class size 24.
- Solid Surface – 12 hours; Class size – 8.
- Total Station – 32 hours; Class size 6. Mon-Thurs. Mon, Tues; 8 hours Saturday
Click Below To Download The 2019 Training Schedule: