We need to have in our office copies of the following documents.
- High School transcripts and/or GED test scores.
- Government or State issued photo I.D.
All of these documents must be submitted within 14 days or the application will be determined inactive and the applicant must re-apply. Applicant must be a resident of the jurisdictional area.
- Applications are accepted without regard to age (must be at least 17 years old), sex, religion, race, color, or nation origin.
- Applicant must provide current State or Government issued Photo ID when making application.
- Applicant may assessed by Work Keys in the following areas: applied math, graphic literacy, applied technology, and observation. Sample questions may be located at www.act.org/workkeys.
- The assessment will be scheduled at the WorkOne facility nearest the applicant’s residence.
- Make your transition to civilian life with trade employers searching for people with the skills and values you already have. Learn more at helmetstohardhats.org.